Important Dates and Important Notices
Undergraduate Calendar 2012-2013
|Sep 4||Classes start (Undergraduate)|
|Sep 28||Obstacle Course|
|Sep 29-30||Reunion Weekend|
|Oct 8||Thanksgiving (statutory holiday)|
|Oct 9 - 19||Mid-term Exams|
|Nov 11||Remembrance Day (no classes)|
|Nov 16||Fall Convocation|
|Nov 30||End of classes|
|Dec 3 - 14||Examinations|
|Dec 14||End of Fall Term|
|Jan 7||Classes start|
|Jan 12 - 13||Supplemental exams|
|Feb 18 - 22||Reading Week|
|Mar 29||Good Friday (statutory holiday)|
|Apr 1||Easter Monday (statutory holiday)|
|Apr 12||End of classes|
|Apr 15 - 26||Examinations|
|Apr 26||End of Winter Term|
|May 4 - 5||Supplemental exams (graduands)|
|May 11 - 12||Supplemental exams|
|May 17||Commissioning Parade|
|May 21||Classes start (Engineering Decompression)|
|Jul 26||End of classes|
|Jul 29 - 31||Examinations (Engineering Decompression)|
|Aug 1 - 2||Examinations (Engineering Decompression)|
|Aug 2||End of Summer Term|
- The course listings and academic programmes described in this Calendar represent Senate-approved requirements and electives for completion of degree requirements. Circumstances beyond the control of the College, such as severe budget shortfalls, may result in restrictions in the number and range of course and programme choices available to students as compared with those listed herein or in other College publications.
- The College reserves the right to limit access to courses or programmes and, at its discretion, to withdraw particular programmes, options, or courses altogether. In such circumstances the College undertakes to the best of its ability to enable students registered in affected programmes to complete their degree requirements in a satisfactory manner.
- Prospective students or new registrants are advised to consult the most current information available from the College and its various Faculties in printed or electronic form, as well as academic advisors for the programmes concerned, before making registration decisions or course/programme choices.
- The Senate and the Board of Governors of the Royal Military College of Canada reserve the right to invoke changes in this Calendar, in either its printed or electronic forms, at any time without prior notice.
- Officer Cadets at the Royal Military College of Canada must select a course of studies which is compatible with their element of the Canadian Forces and with the Military Officer Occupation selected. The Canadian Forces reserve the right to limit enrolment in any given course of studies.
- Both men and women may apply for admission to the Royal Military College of Canada.
- Applications are processed through Canadian Forces Recruiting Centres (1-800-856-8488). Applications for admission should be submitted as early as possible in the final year of high school. Transcripts of final marks are not required to initiate an application.
- Additional information may be found on the Internet at forces.ca
- If there is a divergence between the information in the printed version of the Undergraduate Calendar or any of the departmental web pages within the RMCC website and, that in the Undergraduate Calendar web pages, the information in the Undergraduate Calendar web pages will prevail, since it is recognized as the official Calendar.