Department of Politics and Economics
Professors of Economics
- Berkok, Ugurhan, PhD., Associate Professor
- Game Theory, Health Economics, Defence & Security Economics.
- Douch, Mohamed, BA, MA, PhD., Associate Professor
- Macroeconomic Theory, Financial Economics, Applied Macroeconometrics and Time Series Analysis.
- Khazri, Afifa, BA, MA, PhD., Assistant Professor
- Macroeconomic Theory, Money, Bank and Financial Institutions, International Economics.
- Paquette, Pierre, Professor
- World Economy, Comparative Development, Heterodox Macroeconomics.
- Paterson, Bryan, BA (Western), MA, PhD. (Queen's), Assistant Professor
- Growth and Development, Institutions, Economics of Technology.
- Secrieru, Oana, BA, MA, PhD, Assistant Professor
- Industrial Organization, Public Economics, International Economics
Professors of Geography
- Labrecque, Georges,
BA, LLL, BA, MA, PhD., Professor
- Geography of Political Boundaries, History of Geography, Law of the Sea, International Law.
- Luciuk, Lubomyr, PhD., Professor
- Geopolitics, Ukraine, Refugee Migration, former Soviet Union, Ethnic minorities, Strategic Studies.
Professors of Politics
- Boulden, Jane, BA, MA, PhD., Associate Professor
- Canada Research Chair, International Relations.
- Constantineau, Phillipe,
- Political Philosophy, Ancient Greek and Modern Philosophy.
- Emelifeonwu, David, PhD., Assistant Professor
- Ghanbarpour-Dizboni, Ali,
BA, MA, PhD., Assistant Professor
- Comparative Politics, International Relations and Politics of Muslim World.
- Hassan-Yari, Houchang,
BA, MA, PhD., Professor
- Middle East, Central Asia, Comparative Politics, Strategic Studies, Canadian foreign and defense policy.
- Jolicoeur, Pierre, Assistant Professor & Division of Continuing
- Former Soviet Union, Russia, Caucasus, South-East Europe, Federalism, Ethnic conflicts, Current Strategic Issues, Conflict Analysis
- Last, (LCol Retd) David,
CD, MA, MMAS, Ph.D., plsc, Associate Professor and department head
- Peacekeeping, conflict resolution, Canadian government and public administration
- Leuprecht, Christian,
Hon. B.A., D.É.A., M.A., M.A., PhD., Associate Professor
- Political demography and demographic change, neo-pluralism, Civil-military relations and military sociology, national-security policy and administration, ethno-political conflict and violence, Liberal-democratic governance and theory, comparative federal and multilevel governance, constitutional governance and theory, Canadian as well as German politics and government.
- McKay, James, PhD., Assistant Professor.
- Strategic coercion, International relations, aboriginal land claims, Contemporary international conflict
- Ousman, Abdelkérim, BA, MA, PhD., Associate Professor
- Darfur, Middle East, Modern Political Theory.
- Schwarz-Morgan, Nicole, M.A., M.A., PhD., QNS, Professor
- Political philosophy, ethics and public administration.
- Sokolsky, Joel,
BA, MA, PhD., Principal of RMC and Professor
- Security Studies, Canadian and American Defence Policies
- Young, John D. , BA (Hons.), MScSoc, PhD., Associate Professor
- Strategic Studies, Canadian Foreign and Defence Policy, International Relations, American Foreign and Defence Policy, International Security Organizations.
- Lépine, Pierre, (Major i.G. (DEU)), CD, BA, BSciSoc (Honours), MA, PhD., Assistant Professor
- Terrorism, International Relations, European Union, Comparative Politics
- Brister, Major Bernard J., CD BComm MA, PhD., Assistant Professor
- Canadian and American Foreign and Security Policy, Terrorism, Special Operations
- Rutherford, Ian, CD, BA (Hon), MA, PhD (ABD),
- International Relations, Canadian Politics, Strategic Studies
- Binhammer, H.H., ndc, BA, MA, PhD., Professor Emeritus
- Cairns, J.P., ndc, BA, MA, PhD., Professor Emeritus
- Chaudhry, M.D., ndc, BA, MA, PhD., Professor Emeritus
- Dunnett, Peter, BA, MA, PhD., Professor Emeritus
- Industrial Organization, Public Policy, Economic History.
- Finan, J.S. , BA, MA, PhD., Professor Emeritus
- Peacekeeping, conflict prevention, human security, United Nations
- Whitehorn, Alan J. , BA, MA, PhD., Professor Emeritus
- Canadian Parties and Politics, Political Ideology, Comparative Politics, Political Psychology and Public Opinion, Genocide.
- Breau, Susan, PhD., (research collaboration).
- Law of armed conflict, International Organizations law, International protection of human rights, International legal theory.
- T. S. (Todd) Hataley, PhD. (Queen's). adjunct professor
- Extremist violence, management of international boundaries, regional security, and security reform.
- Livingstone, A., BA, MA, PhD., Assistant Professor (Adjunct).
- Meharg, Sarah, PhD., Adjunct Professor.
- Phillips, G.(Cdr ), CD, BA, LLB, LLM, Assistant Professor (Adjunct).
- Pressman, Elaine, PhD., (research collaboration)
- Rostek, Michael A., CD, BA,MA, MMDS, PhD (Adjunct)
- Defence Policy, Defence Management, International Relations, Canadian Foreign Policy, Human Security, Strategic Foresight, Force Development, Capabilities Based Planning and Comprehensive Approach.
- Russell, A. (LCdr ), LLB, LLM, Assistant Professor (Adjunct).
- Stone, J.C., BA, MA, PhD., Assistant Professor (Adjunct).