Thank you for your interest in the Royal Military College of Canada. As you review these admissions pages, please note that there are different entry paths for the Royal Military College of Canada and that you should follow the links that are appropriate for your interests.
RMCC offers a number of programmes and certificates. Please select the area that is of interest to you.
- Undergraduate Studies - Bachelor's Degrees and Certificates
- Graduate Studies - Master's and Doctoral Degrees
In order to pursue undergradudate studies at RMCC, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a Canadian citizen, or authorized by the Minister of National Defence of the government of Canada;
- Possess the required academic prerequisites for admission; and,
- Meet one of the following conditions:
- Be an applicant for the Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP).
- Be a member, or honourably released member, of the Regular or Reserve Forces and have completed basic MOSID (Military Occupational Structure Identification Code) training. CF members who have not completed their basic MOSID qualification may apply with the written recommendation of their Unit or Formation Commander.
- Be an employee of the Department of National Defence (DND), or other Federal government department.
- Be the spouse of a member of the CF.