The Royal Military College of Canada Library
Some of the links below lead to a site belonging to an entity not subject to the Official Languages Act. Information on this site is available in the language of the site.
- AccessEngineering provides access to McGraw-Hill reference publications. It covers 14 major areas of engineering including latest editions of classics such as Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers, Perry's Chemical Engineers Handbook, Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers and Roark's Formulas for Stress and Strain. Engineering subject areas: Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Communications, Construction, Electrical, Energy, Environmental, Green/Sustainable, Industrial, Material Science, Mechanical, Nanotechnology & Optical engineering.
- Directorate of History and Heritage (free)
- This website of the Canadian Department of National Defense offers the full text of a number of official and commemorative works on Canadian military history.
- Directory of Open Access Books
- Google Books (free)
- Hathi Trust Digital Library (free)
- IEEE Xplore
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) books.
- Reference (Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Handbooks, etc.)
- SpringerLink Books
- Springer Ebooks includes books in the following subject areas: Architecture and Design, Behavioral Science, Biomedical and Life Sciences, Business and Economics, Chemistry and Materials Science, Computer Science, Earth and Environmental Science, Engineering, Humanities, Social Science and Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Medicine, Physics and Astronomy
For help, contact the Massey Library.